Mii Gunner Fixed
Mii Gunner is finally getting the attention they deserve. Mii Gunner is plagued by a variety of problems, such as mobility, power, and effective damage racking. Mii Gunner's only real strength was its great projectiles and zoning game. While I left the projectiles alone except for a few minor buffs, Mii Gunner's power, utility, and combo game were all very much improved. It's mobility was upped slightly, but not enough to make Mii Gunner anything special.
And due to request, all my future mods will include both the packed and unpacked versions!
I do not own any of the images provided.
- Jab 3 base knockback: 40 -> 50
- Side Tilt damage: 9%, 7.5%, 6% -> 10%, 9%, 8%
- Down Tilt endlag decreased, allowing for combos
- Forward smash deals more damage overall: 9% -> 13%
- Forward smash is stronger.
- Up smash connects better.
- Down smash angle: 50° -> 35°
- Down smash deals less damage: 14% -> 12%
- Bair knockback growth: 88 -> 100
- Nair damage: 6% -> 8%
- Fair damage: 6%, 4% -> 8%, 6%
- Fair angle: 45° (Early), 70° (Late) -> Sakurai angle
- Dair base knockback: 2 -> 10
- Nair, Bair, and Fair autocancel sooner.
- Echo Reflector now sends aerial opponents at a semi-spike angle. (plink plink)
- Echo Reflector has less endlag.
- Charge Blast max damage: 22% -> 25%
- Super Missile knockback growth: 65 -> 70
- Super Missile angle: 65° -> 55°
- Mii Missile damage: 4.5% -> 5%
- Pummel is faster.
- Down throw has less endlag, allowing for followups.
- Down throw base knockback: 95 -> 80
- Short hop is lower, allowing aerials to connect better with grounded opponents.
- Run Speed: 1.3 -> 1.4