TS4M's HOW TO USE AND MAKE TEXTURE HACKS (Windows only)

Sm4sh Mods Forums Tutorials Texture Tutorials TS4M's HOW TO USE AND MAKE TEXTURE HACKS (Windows only)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    SarkSark
    Participant

Oh, only Windows. Well, hope there will also be stuff for Linux.

vegeta18
    Participant

When i try any of these bookmarks like ” http://<your internal ip from earlier>/dddkernel/blarg.php” for ex, my ISp bell brings me to a page called home hub 1000 instead of the page im trying to get to, anyone know why this is?

SjorsMasterSjorsMaster
    Participant

My EasyInject doesnt do anything, Tried to modify it, but doesnt do anything.

skinnypuppy0000
    Participant

Everything worked fine up until the title dump.

After step 5) Type “titledumper /vol \Smash” (without the quotes) into this window. I got this.

Title Dumper by Dimok
    Usage:
    titledumper [WiiU Path] [Local Path]
    WiiU Path supported: /vol (for complete dump), /vol/content, /vol/code, /vol/meta, /vol/aoc and /vol/save or any sub-directories of those)
    Local Path e.g.: D:/some game/path or ./some game/path

Then went back to:

C:\Sm4sh Mods\texture modding pack\titledumper>

But i left that alone and moved on all the way to step 6) Tap on the DDD bookmark.

After I did that this came on my screen “FSGetMountSource failed.”

What did I do wrong?

PixelPencil
    Participant

When I try to load up the DDD bookmark, it shows, “FSGetMountSource failed.” Any help?

skinnypuppy0000
    Participant

When I try to load up the DDD bookmark, it shows, “FSGetMountSource failed.” Any help?

i just figured it out. i didnt have my sd card in the wii u thats why i got that error. see if that helps.

monadoboymonadoboy
    Participant

The root of an sd card is simply the base of the card. If you need to drag files to the root level of your SD card, Put them next to any folders you see (e.g. DCIM, MISC), not inside them.

akabose11
    Participant

When i type the code into the titledumper command prompt window i get a different message like ”
    C:\Users\Aakash\Documents\texture modding pack (1)\texture modding pack\titledum
    per>titledumper/vol\Smash
    Title Dumper by Dimok
    Usage:
    WiiU Path supported: /vol (for complete dump), /vol/content, /vol/code, /vol/met
    a, /vol/aoc and /vol/save or any sub-directories of those)

What does this mean?

akabose11
    Participant

When i put the command in command prompt for title dumper I get:
    C:\Users\Aakash\Pictures\texture modding pack (2)\texture modding pack\titledump
    er> titledumper/vol\Smash
    Title Dumper by Dimok
    Usage:
    WiiU Path supported: /vol (for complete dump), /vol/content, /vol/code, /vol/met
    a, /vol/aoc and /vol/save or any sub-directories of those)

What does this mean?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ZanethepureZanethepure
    Participant
    Spoiler:
    Howdy all, I don’t enjoy running for help when people are hard at work innovating new modification avenues, but I seem to be left without any further recourse to solve the issue I’m faced with.
    Even when I attempted to do the original use of SDCafiine all the “Ip address”/kernel/blarg .php urls had left me with an error screen on the wii u pad. I eventually got that all working when I went to a sort of gateway site that had the necessary commands programmed in already and selectable from a dropdown box.

I’m now finding myself similarly stonewalled attempting to use the DDDkernel and DDD urls despite doing the whole Ipconfig process to ensure my IP address is correct.
    I have the titledumper program keyed in correctly and all the SD files in the right places, so I’m at a loss as for how to relieve the problem.

for reference: the error code the Wii u internet page shows me is 112-1028 for every “blarg.php” I’ve tried

if anyone could point me in the right direction I’d most appreciative and thank you all in advance.
    [and shoutouts to Mastaklo for the neat site]

[Edit] Well I figured out my own way around the web page errors, but now I seem to be stuck with Titledumper not making any connection with the Wii U since it still boots the game without any interaction on the command prompt. I’m 100% certain I have the IP address perfectly input based on what IPv4 shows in IPconfig, so I’m not certain as to why it’s not communicating.
    And for those curious I overcame the web page problem by getting a more direct download of DDD onto my SD card and booted it from the HBL.
    Am I missing out on this since I can’t access the DDDKernel URL? That’s the only link in  the chain I’ve missed up to this point.

Nevermind, I fixed it on my own 🙂
    Lookin forward to sharing mods with everyone.

mena
    Participant

I keep getting a vol/ is not recognized as external command please help…

omega59omega59
    Participant

So, I took a look at one of the costumes myself (haven’t dumped the game yet, but I found a bunch of fighter resources), and I’ve determined at least in Wii Fit Trainer’s normal maps, the alpha channel is used as an ambient occlusion map. Why do I say that? Wii Fit Trainer’s eyes and eyebrows disappear in certain lighting situations, and the diffuse doesn’t have them either. So, I hope that clears up any confusion about what’s there.

Nony909
    Participant

I need help, the model and portrait wont show up in game

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.