Quick questions

Sm4sh Mods Forums General Discussion Quick questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Rene Smithson Rene Smithson 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

PwnCall
    Participant

New here obviously, looking for a few general answers.
    So in order to run mods on the wii u you must have them on an SD card correct?  If you remove the SD card does that revert your wii u back to stock?
    ex. Want to test some textures so I load the SD card, then later can I remove it so I can play games online?

And lastly I have done a lot of modding for other games and was wondering if anyone has a link to all of the character .dds files so I can do some photoshop work on them and  make new textures?

sorry for all the questions and thanks for the replies.

kienamaru
    kienamaru
    Participant

If you remove your SD card your Wii U will be back to normal, that’s right.

I am the Dusk Wind.

Omegah
    Omegah
    Participant
    163274 wrote:

New here obviously, looking for a few general answers. So in order to run mods on the wii u you must have them on an SD card correct? If you remove the SD card does that revert your wii u back to stock? ex. Want to test some textures so I load the SD card, then later can I remove it so I can play games online? And lastly I have done a lot of modding for other games and was wondering if anyone has a link to all of the character .dds files so I can do some photoshop work on them and make new textures? sorry for all the questions and thanks for the replies.

Yes removing your SD card ,reverts it back.
    For you .dds files, you get those your self, by extracting them from the model.nut. You can do all the modifying you want after that. As for .png of most of the game textures, you have the model resource and spriters resource for that.

DoDoGu
    Participant

Thank you very much for the answers and I really do not want to write this, but try this fast essay writing services now please . Thank you very much for understanding 🙂 Good luck and success!

Rene Smithson
    Rene Smithson
    Participant

Choosing the right oral surgery lights is critical to your long-term interest. All of our suppliers offer a variety of conventional halogen lamps or modern LED (light-emitting diode) operating lights. Dental operating lights are standard fixtures in every dental practice, because without these lights, dentistry will be in the dark ages. Things as simple as the mouth can actually determine the success of a dental procedure. The operating lights are permanently mounted on the ceiling, cabinet, wall or conveyor system and have a variety of swing arm options. Our dental surgical lamps always ensure perfect light: excellent light quality for ideal dental treatment. LED and halogen technology, hygienic and ergonomic design.

Surgical light is a technique used to operate a theater lighting system. These are usually lights that require less shadow and better clarity for healthcare professionals when performing surgery. Surgical shadowless lights are commonly used by surgeons and dentists, as well as neurosurgery, endoscopic surgery, dental surgery with portable dental unit, optical surgery, and the like.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.