PLEASE HELP TO REPLACE THE MODEL

Sm4sh Mods Forums Help PLEASE HELP TO REPLACE THE MODEL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thedeclic
    Participant

I ADDED a cat hat to peach’s ssbwiiu model. then i rigged it, now it follows the head. all i need now is to put it in the game but i really dont know how to use models from 3DS max to the game. please explain me how to do that.

akujiakuji
    Participant

I ADDED a cat hat to peach’s ssbwiiu model. then i rigged it, now it follows the head. all i need now is to put it in the game but i really dont know how to use models from 3DS max to the game. please explain me how to do that.

theirs a tutorial on the site, look in the tutorial section.

thedeclic
    Participant

ikr but this is just for moving the vertex . what i need is adding a costume to the character or a hat. not just moving vertices

akujiakuji
    Participant

ikr but this is just for moving the vertex . what i need is adding a costume to the character or a hat. not just moving vertices

well all honesty this site is basically dead since the owner got caught using other peoples work, reason why a lot of stuff has been deleted, and he hasnt bothered messaging or whatever since then, on here.. So, may wanna look for another place for your issue, what I’m kinda doing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.