How do I ADD/REPLACE skins and character select screen portraits to Smash Wii U?

Sm4sh Mods Forums Help How do I ADD/REPLACE skins and character select screen portraits to Smash Wii U?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  red38x 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jesse4060
    Participant

I have looked EVERYWHERE to try to find a tutorial on this, but any video I see claiming to add custom texture to smash just show how to add a skin pack, which is not what I’m looking for. I want to add some custom skins to a skin pack I found so my friends and I could have a fun time playing smash with some custom textures, but I have no idea how to add them my self, and when I actually tried to add some more skins, they didn’t work! So if no one can tell me, can someone who knows how to add textures please make a custom texture pack with the skins my friends and I want? (Yes, I know I posted this in request, but I think it belongs more in help. I just didn’t see the help forum before.)

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Jesse4060.

red38x
    Participant

Bump because I have the same problem and its probably not just the two of us. Gotta love how there’s a huge modding community yet its almost impossible to find a solution for such a basic problem lol.

Gotta love the 30 million Smash 4 modding tutorials on youtube, yet every single one of them is somebodies modpack, or a video reviewing somebodies modpack. Absolute cancer Lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.