Help with modding

Sm4sh Mods Forums General Discussion Help with modding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marioooboiii 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CascadeHope
    Participant

Hey Everyone,
    I’m new to the Sm4sh Modding community, and need some assistance getting started. I have already completed the tutorial steps, and successfully loaded a modpack, but am still having some issues.
    First of all, does anyone have a fresh link to a modpack? I tried the ones in the tutorial page, and all of the links are broken. I currently have one that I found on YouTube, but it is nothing but memes in the pack, and gets annoying. (Mew2King Cloud, Harambe DK, Trump Ganondorf, Thomas the Tank Engine R.O.B, etc.)
    Next, when I want to add a new individual mod to a set, how do I do this? I tried copying and pasting into the character folder, but my folder isn’t noticed when I try to boot up.

Any information I can get, that can help me get started, would be greatly appreciated.

CascadeHope
    Participant

I noticed that even when I replace an entire character folder, ex. Ness, the previous mod is still there, and the Sans mod I was trying is nowhere to be found…
    Am I missing a folder I need to update?

marioooboiii
    Participant

Did you tried to reload page? Read More Listed here to find some information about what can you write to this folders. Hope you will solve this problem!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.