Dump your Sm4sh Files

Sm4sh Mods Forums Tutorials Basic Tutorials Dump your Sm4sh Files

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mastaklo
    Participant

thanks to Nanobuds for his Tutorial

Have Request? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon then
    patreon.com/mastaklo

ecchiecchi
    Participant

Everything seems to be setup correctly but when I open up http:// -IP- /hax?kexploit31 the Wii U, it doesn’t load the page, then i get Error Code 112-2903. i re-checked but i don’t see the problem.

edit- i loaded serverhax from the exploits folder and it worked

vegeta18
    Participant

Everything seems to be setup correctly but when I open up http:// -IP- /hax?kexploit31 the Wii U, it doesn’t load the page, then i get Error Code 112-2903.

I`m having the same problem as well, what should i do?

also, what exactly does dumping my sm4sh even do? what is the benefit of it or what will it allow me to do afterwards?

ecchiecchi
    Participant

have to run the HaxServer java. its in the expoits folder, or the “at long last” folder. the download is in the description on this video on youtube.

also this allows u to edit the smash files to put in ur SD card so u can have mods like textures and characters and stages. u just have to get the game data yourself.

ALSO ALSO- im stuck at this—- ive dumped all of the folders except the content/dt00. it keeps freezing  while dumping that file, like 1 hour into it.. this is day 2 of this. if some1 can help it would b much appreciated.

akujiakuji
    Participant

I’ve dumped sm4sh to my pc, yet the meta folder and meta.xml file is missing, any idea where I could get a replacement? can’t open Sm4shExplorer because of this.

EDIT: changed the “app.xml” that was located in folder “code” to “meta.xml” and placed it in it’s appropriate folder and now Sm4shExplorer works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.