Can someone do CSS stuff for Roy's capeless alt? (includes usable PNG)

Sm4sh Mods Forums Requests Can someone do CSS stuff for Roy's capeless alt? (includes usable PNG)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Raytwo 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lizuka
    Participant

I handled making a PNG that should be suitable to do it with, just really not sure of the process to get it in the usable format and my computer can be finicky on some things of that sort anyway.
    If anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about, Roy has a fully functional┬áninth costume in the data that’s his model without his cape and back of his headband. All you have to do’s add the slot to make it work.

dystanz
    Participant

just put the ninth costume over an existing one. I did it with the first slot (because of color) and it works fine.

Lizuka
    Participant
    163012 wrote:

just put the ninth costume over an existing one. I did it with the first slot (because of color) and it works fine.

Isn’t really what I’m looking for. Just added an extra slot for it, I’m just trying to get CSS stuff to go with it so it’s not either blank or using some unrelated picture when being selected.

Raytwo
    Participant

I did what I could, but couldn’t change the stock and battle portraits icons. ( Dunno why, the DDS are always corrupt when I try to )
    The result portrait might be a bit blurry because of resizing, but you should work on a higher resolution from now on. Your edit is great but the PNG is too small to keep high quality while resizing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.