A little model help?

Sm4sh Mods Forums Characters A little model help?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    akujiakuji
    Participant

So just curious, how was it ts4m was able to get working character models from others, for Cpt. Falcon? Asking because I’ve decided to wanna test with mega-Charizard, yet all I’ve gotten were T-poses, even though the character still plays normally, it’s funny all honesty, but curious if their is a way around that?

Did the same for Lucario, still a T-pose, but after taking all his model files, it was working correctly, and I didn’t notice any issue(unsure if safe online). Tried the same for Charizard and.. hilarious broken results though lol.

FINEST
    Participant

QUALITY EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING IN USA – FINEST TECH SOLUTIONS

Finest Tech Solutions is a famous name in Vector & Digitizing industry. We’ve been serving the Vector Art & Digitizing industry since the industry is growing and most of the times our quality and on-time dedication speaks to our work. We are equipped with highly skilled technical staff, professionals , well-versed quality assurance team and advanced management for your orders. We use the latest technologies and the best materials to provide some of the highest quality services available in the industry today.

CONTACT US

EMAIL: [email protected]

Phone Number: 0014243895019

QUALITY EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING IN USA - FINEST TECH SOLUTIONS

Finest Tech Solutions is a famous name in Vector & Digitizing industry. We’ve been serving the Vector Art & Digitizing industry since the industry is growing and most of the times our quality and on-time dedication speaks to our work. We are equipped with highly skilled technical staff, professionals , well-versed quality assurance team and advanced management for your orders. We use the latest technologies and the best materials to p

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.